My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A small development on my coffee preference front: When I first ordered an Americano at our local independent shop they asked me if I wanted one shot or two of espresso. I said two.

This weekend we went to a Starbucks and I ordered a small Americano and did not specify any shot preference. It was too week for me. It was actually weaker than some regular cups of coffee I have had.

The next time I order an Americano from Starbucks I will order a "small Americano with an extra shot". I don't want to order it "with two shots" in case it is already made with two shots.

(I feel really dorky saying tall, grande, and venti instead of small, medium, and large in Starbucks, so I usually just say small, medium, and large.)

No comments: