My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I promised a co-worker that I would proofread her thesis for graduate school this weekend, so Sheri and I are set up at Panera for the morning. It is 60 pages and it is about using GIS to correlate external factors to predict mortality and quality of health in a geographic population.

Sheri has not been able to get her laptop to connect to our wireless router at home, so she is going to see if she can connect to Panera's wireless. If she can't then we can have her IT people look at her laptop to see if there is something in the configuration preventing it. If she can then I have to do some more work on our router. It is weird though because I have been able to connect a bunch of other laptops to our router wirelessly. I don't know why this one is acting differently.

No comments: