My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I read the Sunday paper at Burger King this morning for a couple hours just to get out of the house.

After than I picked up some of the new Diet Pepsi Max that was advertised in the Target newspaper ad today. It has twice the amount of caffeine as regular Diet Pepsi, as well as ginseng.

From a few quick Internet searches I think that gives it about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. I could be wrong, but that's what my 30 seconds of research seems to suggest.

I just got in from planting six tomato plants I bought last night at Menard's for $0.49. I got Better Boys. After I planted them I fertilized them with Miracle-Gro tomato fertilizer.

I also put up some wire fence around the tomato patch to see if it will keep Mitch from stomping through them. Then I cut the stems from the dead peony blooms and watered all the plant beds in the backyard.

Now I am going to take a shower and tackle some paper work that has been waiting for far too long.

No comments: