My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I haven't really felt like posting much the last few months. Part of the reason is the template for my blog "broke" and I didn't feel like taking the time to fix it. The biggest thing that was wrong was the archives disappeared. To fix it I had to select a new template and lose all of my previous customizations. Before I restore those customizations I will live with this template for a bit and see what I think about it. Any comments on it are welcome.

I am sitting on the couch waiting for trick-or-treaters. At 8 PM I am going to turn off the porch and foyer lights and go upstairs and do a few chores.

I have my summer-weight bedspread in the dryer right now.

I am going to try and post more regularly. At first it might just be a sentence or two about something I did until I can get back in the groove.

This is a 3-D mouse called the SpaceNavigator and I think I will probably end up buying it soon.

You can use it in Google Earth, Live Search Maps my favorite on-line mapping site, ArcMap, PhotoShop, CAD programs, etc. Rather than try and explain why it is so cool, just take a look at these videos of someone navigating the applications with the 3-D mouse.



2 comments:

Tim said...

Coolest mouse ever! You need to get one. I like the template too but you really should go to a black template so you can drive my eyes crazy.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Glad to see that you are posting again! :)

Love you!