My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Monday, February 11, 2008

On Super Bowl Sunday I watched the game at a friend's house from work and did not get in until late. When I got home the house was dark and Mitch did not meet me at the door. I figured he was upstairs already asleep.

I walked into the kitchen and turned the light on. As soon as I did that I heard a crinkling from the family room and then something popped up from the couch. It then made its way off of the couch and towards my general direction. This is what I came home to that night:


I snapped a quick pic with my cell phone before I rescued him.

It is a cheese cracker bag he dug out of the kitchen trash can. I have no idea how long he had his head stuck inside, but I am just glad he didn't suffocate.

No comments: