My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I got to the DMV before it opened this morning and was home with my new license by 8 AM.

I rented Saw V to watch tonight.

I haven't had White Castle in forever and I have been craving them so I swung by there for lunch.

Went to Meijer to get some fun Super Bowl food. I ended up with a 10 inch frozen Home Run Inn pizza, fixings for chili, and a two pound hunk of Jennie O turkey ham that was on sale for $2 per pound.

On the way home from Meijer I was going to stop by the carwash to get the thick layer of salt from the car, but there were at least 10 cars in line so I will try some other time. Maybe I will see if it is open 24 hours and go back late tonight.

When I got home I threw together the chili and put it in a crock pot on low.

I drove 24 city miles today and averaged 31 MPG.

I'm going to take some laundry from the dryer and move another load from the washer and then settle in with the movie and hope I don't get too freaked out.

No comments: