My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, December 24, 2004

We have a six pound leg of lamb roasting in the oven right now and it smells absolutely delicious! It has been in for an hour and has another hour to go. I cut little slits all over it and then pushed in little slivers of fresh cut garlic. I rubbed kosher salt, basil, and fresh ground black pepper over it before putting it in the oven.

I am going to steam some fresh broccoli and cauliflower and serve it with some hot melted cheese sauce. (I bought a double boiler just for this.)

After dinner we will watch I, Robot. If we finish that and still want to watch another movie we have the A Christmas Story DVD and will watch it with the director’s commentary turned on.

I think it is time for me to start cleaning and cutting the broccoli and cauliflower.

No comments: