My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

At the blood donation today at work they did not have the machine for collecting platelets so I just gave whole blood. I have never felt lightheaded after donating blood before, but today I did. I sat at their snack table and had a few little cans of orange juice some cookies, and that helped, but I still felt a little off even an hour or two later. I feel fine now though. It is probably because I didn't eat as much as I should have before I donated. I had my usual soy protein drink in the morning and a Kashi granola bar about 30 minutes beforehand.

We had our front walk mud-jacked today and it looks good. Money well spent.

The dog we were sitting the last week was picked up by his people at 5 PM.

I put one of my sick days into the sick bank at work. Now if I suffer a catastrophic illness I get up to an extra five weeks of sick time! Pretty good deal.

No comments: