My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Veterinarians always tell us at our dog's annual exams to brush their teeth every day. We have tried several types of brushes designed for dogs with special flavored toothpaste, but it just seems to be more trouble that it is worth.

We have discovered a great product that makes brushing their teeth every day easy. They are pre-moistened wipes, kind of like baby wipes, soaked with antiseptic, mint flavor, and baking soda. I can wipe all of Mitch's gums and teeth in about 20 seconds. We think he actually kind of likes it too. He struggles just a little bit when I am doing it, but when he sees me grabbing the container and pulling one out he still comes over and waits for me to start working. His breath is really good too. We keep them on the coffee table and I do it in the evening while we are watching TV.

These are the ones we are using now and got them at PetSmart.

No comments: