My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I've decided it would be better to make one post here rather than countless tearful phone calls to friends and family.

I have been diagnosed with bruxism.

I have been in regular contact with health care professionals and they are doing their best to help me. It is not contagious.

My head is still swimming with what this means, how my life will change, and if people are going to think of me differently.

It would mean the world to me if you see me in the store, at work, etc. to just treat me normally. Tell me about what is going on in your life, how your job is going, what you did over the weekend.. Don't cross the street and pretend you didn't see me. I am still the same person I was yesterday, just with a new cross to bear.

Thank you in advance for your support.

4 comments:

Chicago Sheri said...

you are gonna scare people!
give some person a heart attack

i was upset until i looked it up
oh Brad! :P

Anonymous said...

You are such a jerk!! Not nice at all!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

How would you like your teeth put in backwards?

Dad

Anonymous said...

So, if walked across the street to avoid you before, does this mean that I can't any longer?

Jake