My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Greta came in late yesterday afternoon for a visit. Her and Sheri went and picked up a Lou Malnati's mushroom and pepperoni pizza and the movie The Stepford Wives. We ate pizza, watched the movie, and went to bed. The movie was decent. Clever, but not the best movie of the year. Overall I would say go ahead and rent it.

The two of them just took off a little bit ago for shopping, shopping, and maybe a little more shopping.

My list for the day is:

• Go to the store to buy milk to make yogurt
• Make yogurt
• Clean the aquarium
Update router software (just did that)
• Storm window on front door
• Engage built-in storm windows on upstairs windows
• Pay some bills and go through mail

Yesterday I applied the fifth and final application of lawn fertilizer for the year. I got the fertilizer at Menard's, and I was reading the information on the back of the bag and it sounds like this company only supplies fertilizer to Menard's and to commercial operations like golf courses and parks. I don't know if that is a selling point or not, but I guess I will see how things look in the spring.

The first step in getting my contract approved at the county will be this Friday (11/19) at the Transportation Committee meeting. If that goes well it will be presented at the County Board meeting in early December. Everything looks like a go, but keep your fingers crossed just in case.

No comments: