My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I love grape soda, but for years lamented that I could not find any diet grape soda.

While strolling down the soft drink aisle at Meijer on Friday evening I looked up, and in plain sight I saw "Meijer Diet Grape Soda". I couldn't believe it at first. I have actively looked for diet grape for years, and all of sudden right in front of me, there it was.

When it sunk in I think I almost ran across the aisle to grab one, just to make sure I beat anyone else that may have been on a diet grape soda quest. I grabbed two more just in case I never see diet grape soda on the store shelves again.

The verdict? Delicious. I plan to contact the store manager and request that they make that a regularly stocked item.

The kicker? It only cost something like $0.68 for a two liter bottle! I would seriously probably buy three bottles on every visit to the store even if it was in the $2.00 per bottle range.

No comments: