My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Monday, November 20, 2006

A few pictures just because.

Sheri bringing me my breakfast Saturday morning after I gave blood and before we went to the greyhound rescue. I went to sit down because I was feeling a little unsteady.



Our breakfast. I am crazy about McDonald's bacon-egg-cheese-biscuit (which is at the bottom of the picture) and Sheri orders the Egg McMuffin but has them substitute regular bacon for the Canadian bacon. NO fried potatoes! I can allow myself the occasional luxury of fast food if I just stay away from the fries. They double the calorie count and triple the fat content of the meal. Potatoes also jack your sugar way up.



Our GPS in action. We were on our way to the greyhound rescue. I was experimenting with using my flash in bright sunlight so the subjects are not back-lit.



This is the fire I built with our new wood for the OSU vs. Michigan game. I am pretty happy with the wood.



We lucked out. While eating our breakfast on Sunday and flipping through the ad inserts I saw that Meijer had dog pillows on sale. Exactly what we were looking for. They were normally $40 but on sale for $24. We bought two of them. Either to have one upstairs and one downstairs, or to have as a backup if one becomes too dirty, damaged, etc. I guess we will try it out in front of the fireplace for now.

No comments: