My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sheri is in Seattle for a two-week business trip. Last weekend I flew our for a four-day weekend in Seattle with her. I have a bunch of pictures and I intend to post about it, but I have just been too busy to get around to it.

This is a picture of the first cappuccino I had in Seattle at Espresso Vivace. Notice the neat little design they make on the top of every drink.


The pastry to the right had spinach and feta cheese. It was also very good. As soon as I finished this cappuccino I went back up for an iced Americano and continued to read the paper. When I left I got a hot small triple Americano to go.

I drank so much coffee while I was there. It is so good and it is every where. I intended to bring back at least three pounds of beans, but I only brought back one pound from Espresso Vivace.

No comments: