My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, July 20, 2003

We had two somewhat large culinary events this weekend. First, Sheri does not ever remember trying rhubarb before. I mentioned missing Grandma's stewed rhubarb, and I think that got her curious. She tried it and really liked it.

Secondly, I was eating some stir fried green beans. They were seasoned with fresh garlic and some other good spices, and still had a nice crunch to them. I put one on a fork for Sheri to try. She immediately made a face indicating that she liked it, and then said something like "I like how they are still crunchy." She normally likes all of her vegetables cooked to within an inch of their life. After she said that, and she saw my reaction, she knew what she said and tried to backtrack. But by then it was too late. It was already out there.

No comments: