My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, October 25, 2003

I will only have to take one class spring semester, and then I will be done with my GIS Certificate. This is the description of the class from the course catalog:

459. GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS (3). Study of the conceptual framework and development of geographic information systems. Emphasis on the actual application of a GIS to spatial analysis. Two hours of lecture and two hours of laboratory. PRQ: GEOG 359 or consent of department.

It is only offered at one time during the week, and it is being taught by Dr. Greene. He is the one that I originally contacted about studying GIS, and is also the one that is currently teaching my Land Use Planning class. He has been my favorite professor at NIU.

No comments: