My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I got my 12 tomato plants planted in the garden this evening. Better late than never. Of course last year I don't think I got them in until July!

I meant to pick up two packs of traditional red tomatoes, but I picked up one pack of yellow tomatoes by mistake. Oh well.

None of the sunflowers I started indoors a couple months ago made it. There are a couple holding on, but I don't expect them to do anything. I still have a bunch of seeds, so I am going to plant them around the edges of the tomato plant patch and see what happens, and maybe some other random spots around the yard. I just have to make sure Sheri doesn't go after the seedlings with her Weed-B-Gone. Maybe I will mark them with popsicle sticks.

No comments: