My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, June 16, 2006

We picked up a sirloin steak, a couple big sweet Vidalia onions, and a large pack of whole fresh mushrooms. Tomorrow we are going to make shish kabob and some corn on the cob for lunch. We also got a few fresh peaches for dessert. After we eat that we are going to settle in and watch the soccer game.

We went to Meijer to pick up just a few things, and for something to do, after a nice dinner in our downtown and strolling around for a bit of people watching. We ended up spending over $100. All good stuff though.

Sheri is on call this weekend so we are sticking close to home.

For the longest time my weight was holding very steady around 232 – 233. I started to get complacent because I could eat something I wasn't supposed to and my weight stayed the same. I started having more treats because my weight pretty much was stable. Over the last four weeks or so though I added about five pounds.

I am back down to 235, but my goal this summer is to get below 230, and if I do that then get to 225. I think it is totally doable.

We planned on watching a movie tonight, but by the time we got home it was almost 9 PM so we are just putzing around the house. I put the lawn sprinkler on when we got home and I have to go turn that off soon.

No comments: