My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Mom and Lisa both liked the picture of Sheri and I at the Cubs' game and asked for a copy.

So first I sent them a link to the original 1,600 x 1,200 high-resolution copy of the image so they could print it out any way they liked.

After I did that I had the better idea of sending the image via the Internet to our local Wal-Mart store's photo department. I did that, it just takes a couple of minutes, and then I was going to pick them up this weekend and mail them to Toledo.

Then I had an even better idea: I sent the image via the Internet to their local Wal-Mart's photo department! It worked great. I just called Mom and told her that she could pick up the prints at their store after 10 AM yesterday. She showed up and they were waiting for her. No hassle.

We bought a cheapy frame at Wal-Mart last night and I am going to take one of the prints to work. I don't have any pictures or personal stuff at work, so I need at least a picture of the two of us on my desk.

By the way, in case you were wondering, I took the picture of the two of us, not someone else. You can see my arm extending out of the left side of the photo.

No comments: