My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Something I forgot to mention. The trunk that I picked up at the bike shop on Friday is expandable. There is a zipper that unzips and the main storage compartment almost doubles in size.

I was going back and forth on if I should get that one or just the normal one. I was thinking that I really only needed it for a few small things: wallet, cell phone, garage door opener, etc. But in the end I decide it was better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Anyway, when we left the house Sheri was a little cool so she wore a jersey jacket. By the time we got to the dog park the sun was out, we had exercised a little bit, and Sheri was too warm for her jacket. We unzipped the expansion zipper and her coat fit in perfectly! It still had room for a few more things. I love it. I highly recommend a trunk. It makes it very convenient.

This is the expandable one I got for $39.99:



And this is the regular non-expandable one I was also considering for $27.99:

No comments: