My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, May 17, 2003

I just heard a great expletive on TV. The guy yelled “nose nuggets!” I like it.

Sheri drove into the city to see a gay friend give up his crown in a drag beauty contest. I planned on going, but when it came time to go I wasn’t up to it.

I was crawling around the attic today in blown fiberglass insulation. I was seeing if I could take up the slack in the cable TV coax cable.

I just got back from Best Buy where I bought the game IGI‑2; Covert Strike. I installed the demo version last week that just lets you play the first level, and I really liked it.

I stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get some more tea bags for iced tea. On the front of the box it now proudly proclaims that each serving of tea contains 190 mg of antioxidants. I thought that was interesting.

I am brewing up some iced tea now; I will install my new game after I post this, and will probably play that well into the evening.

No comments: