My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

As we were out today I noticed a small storefront sandwich shop called Roly Poly Sandwiches that I hadn't noticed before. The sign looked professional like a chain, so I thought I would look it up on the web when I got home.

I pretty much expected a menu similar to Subway, but boy was I surprised! First, instead of bread, all of their sandwiches are rolled in a tortilla and grilled. Secondly, every sandwich on their menu sounds amazing! Brie, provolone, monetary jack, pepper jack, and cheddar cheeses; avocado; sprouts; cucumber; spinach; artichoke hearts; curried chicken salad; smoked salmon; mango chutney; apple butter; basil mayonnaise; steak; roast pork; mushrooms; sun dried tomatoes; hummus. (These are just some of the ingredients that stood out to me, not one sandwich!)

I can't wait to try them now. They have stores in about 30 states.


No comments: