My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Sheri seemed to be in very good spirits this morning. If she was nervous she fooled me. Her mission from me for today: get a picture of their "fancy coffee machine", and if she can't do that without making a scene at least write down the make and model so I can look it up on the Internet.

It was nice for me again to wake up with her. I didn't like waking up every morning and not be able to turn on the lights, radio, or TV or be able to talk with her.

I mixed up some of my magic chocolate no carb no fat soy protein drink for her this morning. I poured her about a cup and she drank almost half of it. Better than nothing.

She said she was going to stop an Panera for three shots of espresso for her drive in. I suggested she stop at the Dominick's nearby that has a Starbucks inside. She said she would just go to the Panera. I didn't understand because the Starbucks would be on the way, while the Panera would require a little bit of a detour, and the Starbucks has a little bit better espresso. After a minute of my questions and trying to figure out why she sheepishly admitted that she had coffee from Panera the day she had her interview for this job. Awwww… That is cute.

Good luck Sheri. I love you!

No comments: