My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

We are at our neighborhood Burger King again this morning to read the paper and browse the web. I got out my light bulb socket power adapter to screw into the light fixture, and as I started to unscrew the light bulb I noticed that there was already an adapter screwed into the socket. My guess is the manager saw what I did and thought it was a good idea for when he has to do some work on his laptop. I checked a few other tables and none of them have a power adapter which kind of reaffirms that he did it for his work table and didn't do it as a convenience for his Wi-Fi using guests. The other possibility is that another customer brought it in and either forgot it or left it and figured it wasn't going anywhere and it would be ready to go whenever he stopped in.

No comments: