My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

It is almost 1 PM and Sheri is still working on the Yale site. It sounds like she is getting to a stopping point, but she still might have to come in tomorrow or Monday.

The mall we need to go to is open until 4 PM. I think after that and a quick stop at the grocery store I will be ready for a nap. I was up late last night, and we got going early this morning just like it was a middle-of-the-week workday.

Sheri's seven layer dip won't take too much too make. I can turn those five avocadoes into delicious guacamole in just a few minutes.

One of the steps of the sauerkraut balls is to mix a bunch of stuff together and chill it for several hours or overnight. If I was on the ball I would have got that part going last night. This might delay things a little bit. Maybe I can put it into the freezer to accelerate the process.

We were going to watch a movie last night, but we were both tired and we thought it might be difficult to stay awake for the whole movie, so we just watched some TV and flipped through some magazines.

No comments: