My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Last night as soon as I got home we got right back in the car and first returned a couple things at Target and Marshall's.

Then we went to Chipotle's for dinner. We each had a chicken bol which is all the guts of a burrito, but instead of being wrapped in a tortilla it comes in a bowl. Sheri had hers no beans, and I had mine no rice but with both pinto and black beans. She gets the mild salsa and the corn salsa. I get the hot salsa and the mild salsa.

After that we went to Meijer for a lot of stuff, but the main purpose of the trip was to buy food for our New Years weekend. Sheri is going to make a batch of seven-layer dip. When she normally makes this she doesn't use guacamole, so I guess she normally makes six-layer dip. Avocados were on sale last night so I picked up five and will make some nice chunky guac for the dip.

We are also going to make sauerkraut balls using the recipe from the Hey Hey Bar in Grill located in German Village in Columbus. I am going to get the sauerkraut from Bobak's or course.

By the time we were done at Meijer it was 8:40 PM and we were tired, so we just went home, put away our groceries, got ready for bed, and we both read for a little bit before falling asleep.

A college friend and his wife and son are in town from Columbus tonight and we are going to try and meet up for dinner. Sheri has a doctor appointment I forgot about so unless we eat in town she is probably going to miss them.

No comments: