My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Last week at J.C. Penny I bought a hood that was on sale. It is designed to either be worn like a scarf to just keep the drafts off your neck, or as a full fledged hood. I bought it with snow blowing in mind. When I use the snow blower it launches snow up in the air where it is caught by the wind. A good portion of it seems to swirl back around and find its way down my neck. I got to put it to use this morning because we had a snow storm last night, and it was heavy snow because at the beginning of the storm it was wet and rainy along with the snow. It worked great and I would recommend it. It rolls up pretty tight and it makes a nice seal around your neck to keep the wind out. I thought it might make a good emergency item to keep in the car too.







Backyard tree taken from a second floor window.

No comments: