My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sheri went to the doctor today because she has been sick for almost a month, and getting sicker. One of her symptoms was her ears felt clogged and has trouble hearing, especially out of her right ear.

A few weeks ago my right ear felt clogged and had difficulty hearing out of it. I bought some ear wax cleaner and a bulb water irrigator thinking that would help. I did it twice a day for three days and it didn't help, and it still feels the same, maybe worse.

When Sheri went to the doctor today I asked her to ask the doctor if he either a) had any suggestions for me, b) should I make an appointment to come in and see him, or c) should I make an appointment with my ear nose throat doctor.

He said that both Sheri and I should use Afrin twice a day for three days for our clogged ears.

Finally, here is the reason for this post: Sheri went to the store and picked up a bottle of Afrin for each of us, and she picked out this new "flavor" of Afrin that has camphor, eucalyptol, and menthol, and I love it. It really gives your nose a nice fresh and cool feeling. It is almost like aromatherapy. If you have need for a decongestant nose spray give it a try.

No comments: