My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

We had a fun date night. As soon as I got home I changed clothes and then we went to Portillo's for dinner. It has been a long long time since we have had Portillo's. Several months. I had an Italian beef with hot peppers and Sheri had a hamburger. Should could only eat about 2/3 of it so I had the other 1/3 or her hamburger.

After that we went bowling together! It has been at least six years since I have bowled. It was a lot of fun. We bowled three games and it took us about and hour and 15 minutes. We are talking about maybe making it a weekly thing.

The average person burns 210 calories an hour bowling, so I would say an hour of bowling counts for our 20 to 30 minutes of exercise you are supposed to get per day.

I am going to take a shower and then I think we are both going to converge in bed and watch a little TV and maybe do a little reading.

I have two three-day weekends coming up. Nice. Sheri is going to pick up a frozen HoKa turkey tomorrow and get it defrosting in the fridge so it will be ready for roasting Saturday afternoon. Then we can pick on it all weekend, and make Devonshire sandwiches on Monday.

No comments: