My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, January 04, 2004

As expected, our sleep schedule is all messed up. It is about 10:45 PM. We just sat down to finish up watching the rest of The Hulk, when Sheri decided to throw up. She has been nauseous all day, but this is the first time she actually threw up. I think it is just nerves about tomorrow's appointment.

She had almost nothing to eat today. Five ounces of some vanilla protein drink I mixed for her, and she had just eaten about half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich I made for her when she threw it back up.

She is in the shower now. Said she feels better. We will go downstairs and finish the movie.

Our appointment is tomorrow at 12:30 PM and will probably last about four hours.

I got the snow blower out today for the first time this season. I am glad I have the snow blower; it was a somewhat heavy snow. We got about 5 inches.

No comments: