My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I just found out now that there is an internet-connected computer available on the floor for patients and family. I wish I would have known that 12 hours ago!

There is also a coffee machine that makes GREAT coffee fresh one cup at a time.

I feel like a zombie. Sheri is doing good. Just tired. I wake her up every 10 minutes to take 9 breaths on her lung exercise device.

I didn't eat until after she came up to her room. I had a make-it-yourself cold cut sandwich, and a bowl of pretty good split pea soup from the cafeteria n the basement. $6.

No complications. All vitals look great. She is scheduled for her first walk between 6:00 and 6:30.

She talked on the phone with Greta just for a few minutes, but she is too groggy for any kind of conversation beyond that.

This is kind of a thrown-together post because I didn't really think about what I was going to say. I was just excited to see this PC in the visitor's room. I imagine I will post more this evening and tomorrow.

If everything goes well (and at this point there is no reason to believe that they won't) she will be discharged Saturday morning or early afternoon.

TTFN!

No comments: