My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I taped some pieces of paper to the glass door in the kitchen to remind Mitch that he can't walk through glass. I want to try and find something a little more aesthetically pleasing though. Maybe something Christmas themed like some vinyl stick ups.



His tail is 20 inches long.



This is the first I have seen him in full run. He just pooped and he is darting to come back inside.



He is laying next to me in the office right now. The rescue people said a lot (most?) of greyhounds will not sit. I think Mitch falls into that category. I think I have only seen him standing or laying down. Maybe their legs are so muscle bound that they can't sit?

I just dropped Sheri off at the train station. Our friend from San Francisco is in town for some training and Sheri is going to have dinner with her tonight, spend the night in the hotel with her, and then do some shopping in the City tomorrow.

We stopped at Bobak's after lunch today and I picked up some fresh sausage to put on the grill tonight for my dinner. We also stopped at Blockbuster and picked up the Dukes of Hazzard movie for Mitch and myself to watch tonight. That seemed like a good movie for a bachelor/guys evening.

In a little bit I think I am going to pack Mitch up in the car and go to PetSmart for some coal tar shampoo for his flaky dry skin and something like a non-edible Nylabone. Sheri was watching him stand next to the TV stand in the bedroom. He swung his head over and tried to chew on the edge of it a little. We gave him Sheri's broken electric blanket and she noticed him trying to chew the plug at the edge of the blanket. So I get the impression he is a chewer and needs something safe to keep him occupied.

No comments: