My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Thursday, February 20, 2003

E-mail Update Option

For people that can not read my journal at work because their company's firewall (Bank One) won't let it through, I have a mail-server list set up. Just click on the link below, hit the send button on your e-mail window that pops up, and then whenever I make a post it will automatically be e-mailed to you!

You might want to do this if:
  • You wanted to keep track of Sheri's surgery in a couple of weeks. I will be posting from my cell phone through-out the day.
  • if you don't always get a chance, or remember to stop by here regularly.
  • You don't want to get caught surfing the web all of the time.

Click this link!!
Subscribe to e-mail updates for Brad's journal.
Click this link!!

If the link doesn't work, the e-mail address is:

im2xlt-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

No comments: