My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Paper Update

When the sun went down today, I found myself straining more to work on my paper. I realized that with out the sun coming in it is difficult to do any kind of heavy duty ready of paper. The computer screen is obviously not an issue, but I have a big stack of print-outs that I am shuffling around, marking on, and typing from.

I went down to the basement and found a work light with a big spring clamp attached. I brought that up, clipped it to the shelf on the wall behind me, and aimed it at the ceiling over the desk. I am now getting a good amount of diffused light on my work surface.

I need to do something about getting a long term lighting solution for the office. Maybe a floor lamp that can be aimed right where I need it.

I made myself a cup of instant coffee (non-decaffeinated) to keep me going a little longer. The only fresh coffee we have is decaffeinated, so that is why I am using instant.

For dinner I had the last three imitation crab legs, an 8 ounce glass of low sodium V-8 juice, and an 8 ounce glass of Ocean Spray grape and cranberry juice, sweetened only with Splenda. Only 10 grams of carbohydrates per serving.

I wish I was downstairs with Sheri hanging out and watching a movie.

No comments: