My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, February 14, 2003

End of the week update

What a crazy-busy week at work. I'm glad it's the weekend. We both get Monday off for President's Day.

The first installment of the Christmas present from Mom, Dad, Tim, and Lisa arrived yesterday. It is a subscription to the Honey Baked food club. Our first shipment was a ham, a two pound wheel of Swiss cheese, and two bottles of gourmet mustard. We were all excited about having it for dinner last night, but it shipped frozen. Oh well, we will enjoy ham sandwiches all weekend. Thanks guys!

I had lunch with Sheri today in the Sears Tower at the Italian restaurant Mia Torre. Very good.

Sheri thinks she might rent the second season of Oz, the HBO series, while I work on my paper all weekend. The final draft of the paper is due on Tuesday. Good ridence. The rest of the semester should be a piece of cake since I won't have to worry about writing assignments.

No comments: