My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, February 23, 2003

Stuff

For a treat, we went to Hooters for linner (lunch and dinner) and each got our favorite buffalo chicken sandwich with 3 Mile Island sauce. We split an order of curly fries, and we both also had iced tea.

We are both really excited about getting our new bed tomorrow night. I can't wait to write to tell you how the first night sleeping on it is. We used our Tempur-Pedic pillows last night. Sheri is sold on hers. It sounded like she could breath easier last night too. I am more picky about my pillows, so I can't give you my verdict yet, but the initial night was promising.

I just changed to furnace filter. The filter is advertised as a three month filter, but I think I am going to move to a 2.5 month cycle. When I opened the hatch, the filter was blown out of its track again. I think it gets too clogged up with stuff and then air can't pass easily, and it pops out.

No comments: