My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, February 22, 2003

Saturday Update

All of the video store's copies of "One Hour Photo" were checked out, so we got "Undercover Brother" instead. It was a funny movie at the beggining, but I was so tired from lack of sleep the night before that I fell asleep, hard, probably after only 45 minutes. From what I saw I would recommend it. I stayed asleep on the couch until 11:00 PM. Sheri had already gone upstairs.

We both slept in really late today, and it felt good. We have both been really busy and stressed the last few weeks.

Here is our to-do list for this weekend so far:

  • Doctor's office (pick up scrip refills)
  • Office Max (Shredder, Ink Jet paper, Rubber Bands)
  • Tempur-Pedic store (buy mattress?)
  • Famous Daves BBQ for lunch
  • Groceries (staple refills like Jif peanut butter, milk, etc.)
  • Michaels's foods (wander)
  • Whole Foods (Mana bread, sprouting seeds, bulgur wheat, peanut butter, pita bread, mineral water)
  • Clean kitchen
  • empty dishwasher
  • Replace furnace filter
  • Laundry
  • Stuff to basement
  • Clean fish tank
  • Make tabouli
  • Order Dell PC
  • Pay bills
  • renew license plates
  • Bath for Sheri
  • Van in for service

I bought some new headphones from Best Buy for my Walkman last night. They were only $10 and I am very happy with them. I will write about why I like them later.

No comments: