My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, February 02, 2003

I have been feeling too busy to take the time to post much here lately. My professor wants about three to six pages of writing turned in each week, and I usually feel too exhausted or have other things to do during the week, so I usually spend most of the weekend in front of the computer. This weekend I am writing about the politics and economy of Switzerland.

We got a recall notice on our van for the lower pinion bearing in the power steering gear. The notice said that on some vans this bearing can separate and the car will intermittently lose power steering assist when making low speed left turns. There is no problem during right turns. Until we can get the van to the dealer, we are going to play it safe and only make right turns, or high-speed left turns.

No comments: