My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

It feels pretty good to be done with my first graduate degree! (implying a second) I was looking forward to going home last night and just relaxing and enjoy the feeling, but instead I had to break out the carpet steamer to clean up after Goliath. Grrrrrrr. As a result we were both up too late last night, and we are both feeling very tired. I want to go home and just crash, but we first have to pick up the car from the shop. I also have a couple of desk items to do:

  • Complete and mail my application to graduate from Ashland
  • Complete and mail a mail-order scrip for Sheri

I have some chicken quarters in the fridge that I hope I have enough energy to grill tonight.

I should cut the grass tonight.

No comments: