My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Thursday, June 05, 2003

Last night we had dinner at a little Mexican place, and then picked up the car. When we got home, we went straight upstairs to change, and then fell asleep. I got up at 9:00 PM to let the dog out and brush my teeth, got on the computer for a little bit, and then back to bed.

I am going to try again to cut the grass tonight, but that could all change by the time I get home.

I picked up lunch for us and met Sheri on the second level outside plaza at the Sears Tower. Very nice. No one seems to know about it. Only about half of the tables were being used. The sun and fresh air did Sheri a lot of good.

Sheri had the grilled eggplant sandwich, and I had my usual turkey sandwich on a wheat roll with tomato, lettuce, and hummus. We split a large side of Jerusalem salad and a large side of baba gannoush. All very good. We stopped at Starbucks afterwards for an iced tea for me, and a Frappuccino.

No comments: