My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

The broadcast of the midnight ball drop in Times Square was on a 10 second delay. They started their countdown, and I looked at my watch and it was already midnight. I guess that was in case something bad happened.

I had a headache through both movies. It is better now, but still hurts. My nose burns when I breathe in.

Sheri brought me a hamburger for dinner, and we snacked on some aged Cheddar and water crackers during the second movie. We will eat the snow crab and shrimp tomorrow.

Since the stone crab we got was pre-cooked I tried that too. One pound of claws probably only yielded about two ounces of meat. It was good, but I probably wouldn't get it again unless it was cooked fresh at dockside. It lost something being frozen.

No comments: