My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I feel pretty bad right now. Luckily it is just my head, and not my entire body. I feel a lot of pressure in the sinus cavities around my eyes and nose. My nose is not running, so that is a good thing. When I shift the orientation of my head I can feel my sinuses shifting and moving with it. In the mornings and a little bit in the evening I have an annoying cough. I don't feel sick, but I also don't feel like enjoying a seafood dinner. Maybe I will put it off until a football game tomorrow.

Picked up Sheri's leather jacket from the little old Asian guy. I am sure he is much older than he looks, and he looks like he is 70. For as long as it took him to use safety pins to attach and unattach the claim check tag, it must have taken him at least 30 minutes to sew the button back on. He charged $4 and told me that he made it "good and strong".

He also doesn’t arrange the items to be picked up by claim check number. He looked a little confused when I handed him the claim check and called out the number. After a couple of seconds I caught on and told him "black leather jacket". There were about five or six of those on his rack so he had to look at each one and compare numbers.

No comments: