My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, April 25, 2003

Home Networking Perks

When we just had one computer, every time I paid bills or made any changes in Quicken, I would back-up the Quicken files to two floppy disks. It took about three or four minutes, and the computer was unusable while it was writing to the disks.

Tonight I set it up so that the Quicken files on the new computer get backed-up to the old computer. It takes about three seconds! And I don't have to worry about the floppies getting crunched, lost, etc.

I have stayed home sick the last couple of days and mostly slept. I plan on going to work tomorrow, but I am wide awake because of all the sleeping I've done, and it is after 12:30 AM. Tomorrow should therefore be pretty rough, especially the morning.

No comments: