My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, April 19, 2003

It is 10:00 AM now, and we are supposed to get rain at 1:00 PM. I am going to try and get the grass cut before then. But first I have to get the gas can filled up, make sure there is fresh oil in the lawn mower, and I think I have a sharpened blade ready to put on.

Yesterday I got a haircut; finished using the Rug Doctor and returned it; got supplies to replace the screen on the sliding door (screen fabric, 25' of spline, and the roller tool you need to install it).

Once the rain starts I think I will try replacing the screen door screen. I went on-line to look for hints and tips. The one I found that I think I will try is to place a 1" block under each end of the frame before you start working. This creates a slight bow in the frame. When you are done and straighten the frame out, it will pull the screen taught and remove any wrinkles.

We have a Honey Baked ham to eat over the Easter weekend thanks to the "ham subscription" from Mom, Dad, Tim, and Lisa. Thanks again!!

No comments: