My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Sunday, April 20, 2003

So we went to Meijer at 1:00 AM this morning. We get back at around 3:00 AM. We are a little bit hungry so we break into our delicious Easter HoneyBaked ham and each make ourselves a nice little sandwich. We then proceed to both play on the computers until about 4:00 AM. At that point Sheri goes to bed. I am still wide awake and continue on until 6:00 AM.

I got out of bed about an hour ago around 11:00 AM. Don't feel too bad. I am starting my chores for today.

We bought a new mailbox that I have to install.

I have some rain repellant that I have been meaning to put on the back window our sedan. The van has a wiper on the back, and I miss it when I drive the other car. I thought the rain repellant would help keep the window clear.

The cable for our cable TV snakes up the back of the house and enters in the attic. It is supposed to be tucked into the corner of the house and unnoticeable, but some wind most of got hold of it and there is all kinds of slack, and it is well away from the house. I want to get up in the attic and pull any slack into the house, and then staple it securely to a rafter so it won't pull out again.

I have a couple of bills to pay, and a stack of bank statements to reconcile. I don't know if I will get to those or not.

We still have Road to Perdition to watch too.

I think the grass has already started to green up from the fertilizer I put down followed by all the rain we got.

No comments: