My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, January 25, 2003

I have started a mailing list for this web site. If you put your name on the list, anytime I make a post, you will get an e-mail with that post. You will only get the first version of the post. Sometimes I post something, it doesn't look right, or I go back to add something I forgot. You won't get those. Just the first one.

If you are interested, just send an e-mail to:

You will get an e-mail back asking if you want to join. Just hit reply and send. I have set it up so that I have to approve any new members to the list. I check my e-mail several times a day, so it should just be a matter of a couple of hours before I get you added once you reply back.

Let me know if you have any problems, but it should be pretty straight forward.

No comments: