My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Monday, January 13, 2003

Last week I maybe only had two or three Diet Pepsis. I can easily beat that in just one morning.

Early last evening, while I was finishing up my project, I finished up half a bottle of Diet Vanilla Coke. Not a lot by my normal standards, but because I was "clean" all last week it had a greater affect on me and I didn't sleep very well. I feel sluggish and tired today.

I almost broke down and had one today, but I was strong.

I will be meeting Sheri for lunch at Rice Fields soon. I like getting their trio of three Asian salads. We usually split an order of edamame (boiled soybeans in their pods). She gets an order of California rolls. Sometimes she also gets a bowl of miso soup. I usually end up eating about 1/3 of that. I don't know if I will get an order of sushi today too, or just the salad. Probably just the salads. It is actually a lot of food.

No comments: