My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Friday, January 17, 2003

We rented the movie "Signs", with Mel Gibson for tonight. IMDB.com rates it:
********__
7.5/10 (17,931 votes)

We went to Portillo's for dinner. I got a very good grilled yellow fin tuna sandwich and a large salad with fat free Italian dressing.

Tomorrow we are planning on going to J.C. Penny's, Marshall Fields, Carson Pierre Scott, and Sears to find a winter parka for me. I have been freezing my tale off this week wearing my formal winter coat downtown. The sleeves are loose and lets air whoosh up my arms, and when I have it all buttoned up, there is still a deep V that lets a lot of air in. I wear a big scarf, but it still isn't as warm as a parka. I have even been wearing a stocking cap Dad! You know it must be cold.

I just found out that I have had a problem with being alerted that I have e-mails in my Yahoo account. I have 20 e-mails in there from yesterday and today that I haven't read.

No comments: