My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, January 18, 2003

I just joined AAA again. When we left Columbus I never rejoined in Chicago. They mailed an offer that waived the enrollment fee ($10) and gave us the second one year membership for Sheri for free. The total cost for our first year: $53. If we had this when we locked our keys in the car this summer at the concert we would have saved the $100 locksmith fee.

I just made Sheri some soup for her brunch. I sautéed a small bunch of watercress in a little bit of olive oil just until the leaves wilted. I left most of the stems on. I then put the watercress into the food processor along with a can of cold Campbell's tomato soup and a can of water. I pulsed it until the watercress was in small bits. I heated it up and served it with a sprig of watercress. She loved it and ate all of it!

No comments: