My greyhound can run faster than your honor student.

Saturday, January 25, 2003

Sheri picked up "The Bourne Identity" for tonight. It stars Matt Damon.

IMDB.com gives it 7.3 stars out of 10. That's a good sign.

It occured to me the other day that, except for one or two obscure films that were not on DVD, we have not rented any VHS tapes in probably over a year. All DVD.

Also, I would much rather watch a movie at home on DVD than see it in the theater. I like being able to rewind if I missed something. I like being able to pause to talk to Sheri about the movie, plot, etc. I like being able to use the restroom and get a snack without missing anything. Also, I hate hate hate sitting next to a stranger for two hours in a theater. Or when you get the talkers sitting behind you.

I might feel differently if we didn't have a 36" TV, and the sound going through a good stereo system.

Our rental store rents new release DVD's for $3.00. How much do you pay where you rent them?

No comments: